On 30 September, the NGO Group for the CRC launched its two guides to facilitate child participation in reporting to the Committee on the Rights of the Child.
The two attachments above, include:
- A guide for children/child-led organisations
- A guide for NGOs to support them in the process.
The children’s guide is available in English, French and Spanish and the NGO guide is currently available in English (the other languages will follow by the end of the year). They are available on our website.
Previous Publication (general) items
- 05/10/2011: EDUCATION: Left behind - The impact of Zimbabwe’s mass forced evictions on the right to education
- 04/10/2011: Out from the Shadows: Sexual Violence against Children with Disabilities
- 03/10/2011: Through a New Lens: A Child-Sensitive Approach to Transitional Justice
- 03/10/2011: DAY OF GENERAL DISCUSSION: Coverage of the Working groups
- 26/09/2011: IRELAND: In Plain Sight - Responding to the Ferns, Ryan, Murphy and Cloyne Reports
Organisation Contact Details:
Child Rights Connect (formerly the NGO Group for the CRC)
1 rue Varembé
Tel: + 41 22 740 47 30
Last updated 06/10/2011 04:22:07