A world where children's rights are recognised, respected and enforced, and where every rights violation has a remedy.
Child Rights International Network - CRIN is a global research, policy and advocacy organisation. Our work is grounded in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
Our work is based on five core beliefs
- We believe in rights, not charity.
- We are stronger when we work together.
- Information is power and it should be free and accessible.
- Societies, organisations and institutions should be open, transparent and accountable.
- We believe in promoting children's rights, not ourselves.
Our priorities for the coming years are to:
1. Monitor patterns of children's rights violations globally.
2. Advocate for change by:
- initiating policy discussions, and
- challenging violations of children’s rights through campaigns and legal advocacy.
3. Engage relevant professionals in our work and document processes, experience and expertise for others to be able to replicate.