- 28/03/2012 - Safeguarding Children in Detention: Independent Monitoring Mechanisms for children in detention in MENA
- 08/03/2012 - JUVENILE JUSTICE: Children and the administration of justice in Latin America
- 05/01/2012 - CHILDREN IN CONFLICT WITH THE LAW: Ten-Point Plan for Fair and Effective Criminal Justice for Children
Submission for the Committee on the Rights of the Child
General Day of Discussion 2006, group 1: The Child’s Right to be Heard in Judicial and Administrative Proceedings.
This is an exploration of the limitations of children and young persons' participation under the Saskatchewan Child and Family Services Act and recommendations for improvement locally and globally regarding participation in judicial and administrative proceedings.
Previous Submission (CRC Day of General Discussion) items
- 22/03/2006: Babies’ Rights to be Heard
- 05/11/2005: HUNGARY: International Advocacy Submissions to the Committee on the Rights of the Child (UN CRC)
Organisation Contact Details:
Saskatchewan Children's Advocate Office
315, 25th Street East
Tel: +1 (306) 933 6700
Last updated 30/06/2006 05:54:27