The Human Rights Council will be holding a special session on Syria on 1 June in light of recent events in the country.
The Human Rights Council will hold a special session on "the deteriorating human rights situation in the Syrian Arab Republic and the recent killings in El-Houleh" on Friday 1 June 2012, at 11 a.m. in Room XX of the Palais des Nations.
Previous Members news items
- 24/05/2012: MALDIVES: Entrenching the culture of violence among children in paradise
- 21/05/2012: EGYPT: Widespread Military Torture of Protesters Arrested in May (Arabic)
- 21/05/2012: BAHRAIN: Human Rights Body Should Target Repression (Arabic)
- 21/05/2012: OPT: UN relief official voices concern over plight of Palestinians affected by occupation (Arabic)
- 21/05/2012: OPT: Seam Zone keeps Palestinian children in limbo, disrupting education (Arabic)
Organisation Contact Details:
Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
Civil Society Section
Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights
Palais Wilson, Office 2-031
Tel: Tel. +41-(0)22-917-9230
Email: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 01/06/2012 16:47:12