This report provides supplementary information to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th combined periodic report on the implementation of the CRC in Albania.
Currently, child and social protection systems are still not able to address the various forms of child violence; exploitation and abuse; neglect; disability; risk of losing parental care; etc. Better and increased preventive, protective and reintegration services are needed. Alternative care should ensure quality care for children and leaving of public care at the age of 18. Better understanding of roles and improved coordination is needed among health, educational, social service, police sector and the local Child Protection Unit. Furthermore, the allocation of financial resources and improved capacities for child protection services is crucial.
Previous CRC - NGO Alternative Report items
- 24/11/2011: Honouring the Children: Alternative Report Canada 3rd and 4th Periodic Report to the UNCRC
- 01/11/2011: Suggestions for disability-relevant questions to be included in the list of issues for pre-sessional working group CRC 61st session
- 01/11/2011: Right in Principle, Right in Practice: Implementation of the CRC in Canada
- 01/11/2011: Dès principes à la realization: la mise en oeuvre de la CDE au Canada
- 01/11/2011: Supplementary Report on the 3rd and 4th Report of the Federal Republic of Austria to the UN, pursuant to Art.44(1)(b) of the CRC
Rr. Sulejman Delvina,
Pall. Moskat 3,
Last updated 29/02/2012 09:41:39