This report provides supplementary information to the 3rd and 4th periodic State report about the implementation of the CRC, OPAC and OPSC in Austria.
The Austrian government does not currently see the political need for action to tackle improvements for children and youth on the basis of children's rights. This report confirms that the problem areas in Austria have mostly remained the same: education; youth welfare;unaccompanied refugee children; participation; child poverty; Federal Constitutional Law on the Rights of the Child coordination; juvenile justice; violence; integration/migration; education on children's rights; separation/divorce/custody; prevention; protection of children; children with a disability; health; international cooperation; child trafficking; child pornography and child prostitution; children and armed conflict; and international adoption.
This report is also available in German.
Previous CRC - NGO Alternative Report items
- 31/10/2011: Alternative Report on the Implementation of the CRC in Costa Rica 2003-2007: Executive Summary
- 31/10/2011: Informe Alternativo sobre el cumplimiento de la Convencion de los Derechos de Ninos, Ninas y Adolescentes en Costa Rica, 2003-2007
- 31/10/2011: NGO Report on the Implementation of the UNCRC in the Czech Republic
- 31/10/2011: My Life...My Suggestions
- 31/10/2011: Philippines Alternative Report 2011 on OPSC
Netzwerk Kinderrechte Osterreich
Last updated 29/02/2012 09:10:49