UPR-Info has developed video tutorials to help States, UN bodies and NGOs to better understand the Universal Periodic Review process.
UPR-Info, an NGO focused on both raising awareness and providing capacity-building tools to the different actors of the UPR process, has launched a new training tool on the Universal Periodic Review (UPR).
Three tutorials have been developed explaining different aspects of the UPR: its modalities for the second and subsequent cycles, the role of each State under Review and the role of non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
These tutorials are aimed at all stakeholders: States, national human rights institutions, NGOs, academics, media, parliamentarians, United Nations agencies, etcetera.
- Access the video tutorials here
For further information on the UPR, visit CRIN's pages:
Previous News release items
- 16/01/2012: Violences en Egypte : l'Unicef exhorte à la protection des enfants
- 16/01/2012: INDIA: Sexual harassment law may soon cover domestic workers
- 16/01/2012: FRANCE: Child leukaemia doubles near nuclear plants, study finds
- 16/01/2012: ASYLUM: Congo is torturing citizens who have been refused asylum in the UK
- 16/01/2012: EDUCATION: 'Scream Rooms' violate children’s rights, says behavior consultant
Organisation Contact Details:
Last updated 17/01/2012 15:09:06