UPR-Info has developed video tutorials to help States, UN bodies and NGOs to better understand the Universal Periodic Review process.
UPR-Info, an NGO focused on both raising awareness and providing capacity-building tools to the different actors of the UPR process, has launched a new training tool on the Universal Periodic Review (UPR).
Three tutorials have been developed explaining different aspects of the UPR: its modalities for the second and subsequent cycles, the role of each State under Review and the role of non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
These tutorials are aimed at all stakeholders: States, national human rights institutions, NGOs, academics, media, parliamentarians, United Nations agencies, etcetera.
- Access the video tutorials here
For further information on the UPR, visit CRIN's pages:
Previous Members news items
- 12/01/2012: Haïti: Deux ans après le séisme - Terre des hommes reste aux côtés des plus démunis
- 10/01/2012: UN: Deadlines approaching for nominations for experts on Syria and Sudan
- 03/01/2012: HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL: Report deadlines for upcoming 19th session
- 28/12/2011: YÉMEN: Les données sur la malnutrition au Yémen devraient « choquer »
- 25/12/2011: EGYPT: Prosecute Sexual Assaults on Protesters (Arabic)
Organisation Contact Details:
Last updated 17/01/2012 15:09:06