As part of a pilot project for all treaty bodies, the NGO Group is webcasting the public meetings of the 59th Session of the CRC Committee.
The 59th session of the Committee on the Rights of the Child opened yesterday in Geneva and will run until 3 February.
As part of a pilot project for all treaty bodies, the NGO Group for the CRC is very pleased to be webcasting the session. In the coming days, the live webcast will be available directly on this page.
- For now, please click to view the live video.
States under Review
To view a complete list of the countries that will come before the Committee at this session, and to view the schedule of meetings, click here.
- Visit CRIN's CRC 59th session page
- View the list of alternative reports
- See all CRC news
- Read our latest CRC CRINMAIL (or subscribe here)
Previous News release items
- 16/01/2012: Violences en Egypte : l'Unicef exhorte à la protection des enfants
- 16/01/2012: INDIA: Sexual harassment law may soon cover domestic workers
- 16/01/2012: FRANCE: Child leukaemia doubles near nuclear plants, study finds
- 16/01/2012: ASYLUM: Congo is torturing citizens who have been refused asylum in the UK
- 16/01/2012: EDUCATION: 'Scream Rooms' violate children’s rights, says behavior consultant
Organisation Contact Details:
Child Rights Connect (formerly the NGO Group for the CRC)
1 rue Varembé
Tel: + 41 22 740 47 30
Last updated 17/01/2012 12:06:40