The new UN Working Group on the issue of human rights and transnational corporations and other business enterprises will hold an informal introductory exchange at the end of its first meeting.
The Working Group on the issue of human rights and transnational corporations and other business enterprises will hold its first session from 16 to 20 January 2012, and would like to invite all interested stakeholders to attend an informal introductory exchange with its members.
- Date: 20 January 2012
- Time: 10am - 11.30am
- Venue: Room XX111, Palais des Nations, Geneva
- Please confirm attendance by Friday 6 January 2012: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read more about the new Working Group
- Read the Guiding Principles
- Read more about the process and NGO criticism
Previous UN event items
- 16/01/2012: BUSINESS AND HUMAN RIGHTS: UN Working Group to hold inaugural meeting
- 15/12/2011: Children and Youth at the ICC: Participation, Protection and Reparations
- 02/12/2011: SYRIA: Human Rights Council to hold special session
- 14/11/2011: Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (CESCR): Session 47
- 01/11/2011: UN: Expert Consultation on Street Children
Last updated 03/01/2012 08:28:18