A Symposium, organised by the British Council and Open Society Foundations, will take place in Hungary from 28 - 30 November, to explore strategies to respond to extremism with young people.
For details on the symposium and a registration form, download the attachments above.
Previous Events (general) items
- 27/11/2011: Africa: 18th Session of the African Committee of Experts on the Rights and Welfare of the Child
- 24/11/2011: Poverty: The Psychological Impact on Children
- 14/11/2011: The Status of Children's Rights in Southern Africa
- 08/11/2011: Africa: Witchcraft Branding, Spirit Possession and Safeguarding African Children
- 03/11/2011: Working in Partnership to Transform Child Protection: Delivering a Child-Centred System
Last updated 24/10/2011 03:59:01