This kit is intended to provide advocacy ideas to organisations or individuals in States which are still subjecting children to inhuman sentencing.
Please note that this toolkit is a work in progress. We very much hope you will contribute to it. Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The toolkit contains the following sections:
- Getting started
- Staying safe
- Working collectively; including who to work with, how to maximise pressure, which international bodies to use to put pressure on your State. This section also includes a Model Statement
- Some examples of successful campaigns
- Useful links are provided for in the text to other relevant documents
Previous CRIN Toolkit items
- 17/05/2011: Campaigning Safely Online
- 05/05/2011: Child-Friendly Justice and Children's Rights
- 27/04/2011: Qu’est ce qu’un litige stratégique?
- 27/04/2011: Quand soumettre un litige stratégique?
- 27/04/2011: Qui peut soumettre un litige stratégique?
Organisation Contact Details:
Child Rights International Network
2 Pontypool Place
Tel: +44 (0)207 401 2257
Last updated 18/05/2011 07:58:57