Promoting the use of clear language among child rights advocates.
Are you 'engineering visionary architecture for children's rights' or 'engaged in cross-media mindsharing'?
If you, like us, have no idea what this means, and often find yourself baffled by the impenetrable expressions of NGO speak, then check out CRIN's jargon dictionary below.
Send your favourite jargon to email@example.com
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M -N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Previous CRIN Guides and Toolkits items
- 20/07/2010: Jargon of the week: **Matrix**
- 01/07/2010: Jargon of the week: **Framework**
- 24/06/2010: Jargon of the week: **Mainstreaming**
- 23/06/2010: EDUCATION: Guidance Notes on Teaching and Learning
- 23/06/2010: EDUCATION: Reference Guide on External Education Financing
Organisation Contact Details:
Child Rights International Network
2 Pontypool Place
Tel: +44 (0)207 401 2257
Last updated 27/03/2013 20:16:35