British Red Cross is an organisation actively involved in issues related to children and young people. It provides educational resourses and assembly kits created in response to teachers’ need for imaginative and informed assemblies on topical subjects, particularly in response to major news events.
Visit website via the link above.
Previous Website items
- 19/06/2008: COUNCIL OF EUROPE: 'Raise your hand against smacking!' - launch of campaign
- 19/06/2008: CONSEIL DE L'EUROPE: ''Lève la main contre la fessée!''
- 18/06/2008: PARTICIPATION: Child and youth participation resource guide
- 09/05/2008: UNITED STATES: Website launched to Challenge “Pushout” in US Schools
- 04/03/2008: UN: Know your rights campaign
Organisation Contact Details:
British Red Cross
Last updated 20/06/2008 09:33:28