The Directory describes 182 institutions based in 30 European countries. It contains both analytical and descriptive sections, and provides an insight into European research and documentation activities in the field of children's rights.
The institute profiles describe the major research and documentation activities of the institutions. Finally, several indexes are included to facilitate information retrieval.
The Directory aims to provide those working with and for children with a useful information source, and to encourage and facilitate communication and information sharing between institutions and individuals active in improving the situation of children's rights.
Previous Publication (general) items
- 01/01/1994: A Guide to Rights
- 23/03/1993: Europe: Recommendation No. R (93)2 on the Medico-Social Aspects of Child Abuse
- 01/01/1993: The UN Convention on the Rights of the Child: Three Essays on the Challenge of Implementation
- 01/01/1993: United States: Children in Confinement in Louisana
- 01/01/1993: A Case Study of Legal Reform in Uganda: As Part of a Strategy for Promoting Community-Based Care
To order Copies of the Directory:
UNESCO's Early Childhood and Family
ED/BAS/ECF, UNESCO, 7 Place de
75352 Paris 07 SP France
Tel: (33) 01 45 68 08 12 Fax: (33) 01
45 68 56 26
Last updated 27/03/2001 08:29:25