This COHRE report examines the many ways in which children suffer violations of their housing rights. It highlights the international human rights standards that are intended to protect the housing rights of all the world’s children.
Previous Publication (general) items
- 18/09/2006: Child protection policy, procedures and guidance
- 18/09/2006: Rewrite the Future: Education for children in conflict-affected countries
- 18/09/2006: Underachievers
- 18/09/2006: Through the Eyes of Young People: Meaningful Child Participation in BC Family Court Processes
- 18/09/2006: What Difference Would There Be if Children's Experience Framed Policy?
Organisation Contact Details:
Centre on Housing Rights and Evictions
Last updated 20/09/2006 12:00:28