Organisation aims and activities: - The continuing formation of human
rights (child rights) advocates among
lawyers, law students and
- public education on human rights,
children's rights and the law,
- legal assistance to indigent victims
of human rights abuses, child rights
abuses and to children in conflict
with the law,
- research and publication.
Further details: Their main areas of work are in legal support services (paralegal, education, litigation/legal counselling, advocacy for law and policy reform)
Organisation type: NGO - non governmental organisation
Areas of expertise: Children in conflict with the law, Individual cases of violations
Countries in which this organisation works: Philippines
Other organisations based in Philippines:
- Asia ACTs Against Child Trafficking
- Asia Caucus for the 2001 UN General Assembly Special Session on Children
- Association for the Rights of Children in Southeast Asia
- Bacpat Youth Development Foundation
- Bahay Tuluyan
- Cagayan Center for Child Foundation
- Child Justice League, Inc.
- Child Rights Centre - Commission on Human Rights, Philippines
- ChildFund International
- Childhope - Asia Phillipines
- Children's NGO Network - Philippines
- Children's Rehabilitation Centre
- Coalition to Stop Child Detention through Restorative Justice (Philippines)
- Consuelo Foundation, Inc.
- Council for the Welfare of Children
- Development Action for Women Network
- ECPAT - Philippines
- Knowledge and Rights with Young People Through Safer Spaces
- Kyabaan Association, Inc
- Laura Vicuņa Foundation Inc.
- Management Advancement Systems Association Inc.
- Philippine National Red Cross
- Philippine NGO Coalition on the UN CRC
- Philippine Resource Network on Child Protection
- Preda Foundation
- Psychosocial Support and Children's Rights Resource Center
- Scholarship Foundation For Displaced and Afflicted Children
- Soroptimist International of Korbnadal and Daughters Of Mary Immaculate International
- Southeast Asia Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers
- Stairway Foundation, Inc.
- Street Chikdren and Child Workers Support Centre Philippines Inc
- The Philippine Action for Youth Offenders (PAYO)
- UNICEF Philippines
- University of the City of Manila-Legal Aid and Youth Advocacy
- World Vision - Philippines
Last updated 15/05/2009 04:54:48CRIN does not accredit or validate any of the organisations listed in our directory. The views and activities of the listed organisations do not necessarily reflect the views or activities of CRIN's coordination team.