Aims and Objectives of P.C.F.R.
1. To carry indigenous scientific
studies on families and to be aware
of the strengths and weaknesses of
2. To disseminate the knowledge
about families through different
of communication for the sake of
general awareness and welfare of
3. To provide knowledge, skill and
support to the families requiring
intervention for alleviating their
sufferings, and suggesting them
means to safeguard against the
ailments, and maintain and promote
4. To investigate the norms and laws
that are contraindicative and
indicating the ways and means for
smooth functioning and well being of
5. To educate the (prospective)
parents the appropriate ways of
parenthood according to their social-
6. To educate the (prospective)
couples the ways and means for
7. To work against man-woman-and-
child abuse and neglect in families.
8. To mitigate and eliminate violence
in the family.
9. To work for the financial,
educational, physical, social,
intellectual and emotional well being
of children, adults and elderly, men
and women in the family.
10. To solve the problems of missing,
separated, kidnapped and exploited
children, adults and the elderly and
their reunion in the families.
11. To solve the problems of widows,
divorced, separated couples,
orphans and foster-care children.
12. To safeguard men, women and
children's rights, and educate them
their duties and morals to one
13. To work for the integrity,
enrichment and empowerment of the
14. To cooperate with all
governmental and non-
national, regional and international
organizations working for alleviation
of human sufferings in relation to the
aims and objectives of PCFR.
15. To work in congruence with the
UN Convention on Rights of the Child
and the UNICEF.
16. To suggest and highlight the
cultural, regional and national
policies on family that are in
accordance with healthy individual,
and national growth and
17. Any other aim/objective that is
concerned with healthy family
relations and is congruent with good
spirit of the organizers of P.C.F.R. PCFR