About Human Rights Education Associates (HREA)
Human Rights Education Associates (HREA) is an international non-governmental organisation that supports human rights learning; the training of activists and professionals; the development of educational materials and programming; and community-building through on-line technologies. HREA is dedicated to quality education and training to promote understanding, attitudes and actions to protect human rights, and to foster the development of peaceable, free and just communities.
HREA works with individuals, non-governmental organisations, inter-governmental organisations and governments interested in implementing human rights education programmes. The services provided by HREA are:
- assistance in curriculum and materials development;
- training of professional groups;
- research and evaluation;
- clearinghouse of education and training materials;
networking human rights defenders and educators.
- Child Rights Situation Analysis (14 February-27 March 2018)
- Child Rights Governance (7 March-7 April 2018) NEW!
- Children's Rights (Foundation Course) (2 May-12 June 2018)
HREA also offers two self-direct online courses (rapid e-courses), which you can take at any time:
For a listing of all courses related to children's rights and child protection see www.hrea.org/children.
- Visit HREA's website